Here are links to five articles about the intersection of user experience design and the Coronavirus.
- How to design a user-friendly COVID-19 test
COVID-19 test that you administer to yourself at home? It could be happening sooner than you think!
- Are public touchscreens bad for the user’s health?
It’s the UX designer’s responsibility to make sure experiences are designed with the user’s physical and mental health in mind.
- How UX designers can encourage social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic
An explanation of how we can use "nudging" and emotional design to flatten the curve.
- Some Coronavirus Prevention UX Ideas: Quick and Dirty
Quick ideas for apps that could help in social distancing and touchless interactions.
- How to Prepare Your Business and Website for the Coronavirus
Includes action steps to prepare your business and website, including getting a UX audit done.